Editing Casio Universal Wiki pages
This wiki requires that everyone gives a little of their knowledge to work, so if you can, get involved! To join this wiki, you must be registered and logged in, if you are not, log in here!
How to contribute
This tutorial is being drafted. Meanwhile, you can use the wikipedia tutorial to learn how to use this wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Tutorial
How to edit pages
Editing most wiki pages is simple. Simply click on the "edit" tab at the top of the wiki page (or on a section-edit link). This will bring you to a new page with a text box containing the editable text of the current page.
Some useful tips
These aren't absolute hard-and-fast rules, but are good practices to follow.
- Don't be ambiguous, and keep the text on the subject. Do your best to use proper English, with correct syntax and spelling.
- Use statements of fact rather than opinions.
- If possible, provide references to outside sources. You don't have to flood the text with them, but knowing your statements are backed up by others will help.
- A picture says a thousand words, but this wiki is primarily a text resource. If one picture is enough, don't add more.
- Enjoy yourself. This should not be a stressful environment. After all, it's only a calculator.
- Be aware that your edits are subject to edits by other people.
Provide a short, accurate title for each new section. If a section gets huge, consider a separate page for the section.
Each page has an area where you can discuss what changes should go into the wiki page. Please keep discussions polite, this is not a place to have flame wars or arguments.